If you’re anywhere near the New England area, we hope you’ll join Paul David Meerman Scott, Chris Brogan, Don Peppers and a host of other new-media marketing practitioners for a two-day forum that’s jam-packed with advice from experts in the latest online disciplines.
The event is the New Marketing Summit, and if you sign up with code PAULVIP, you get a $200 discount off the $795 registration. This is special discount for Paul’s guests because, as a co-designer of the program, he gets special treatment!
In addition to keynotes by Paul, David and Don Peppers of 1to1Media, here are a few topics from the program:
- Niches, Microniches, and Social Networks
- Videoblogs, Podcasts, New Media, and the Impact on Marketing
- Search Engine Secrets
- Brands and Reputation in an All Media World
- Unlocking the Puzzle of Marketing Within Games
- Interactive Digital: Beyond Flashy-Shiny-Fast
There are dozens of speakers, many of them successful practitioners who will tell what’s working for them and how you can benefit from their experience.
It’s Oct. 14 and 15 in Foxboro, Mass., about 25 miles south of Boston. If you attend, please look up Paul and say hello!